- All registered students of LUANAR for the duration of their courses
- All members of staff
- Members of the University Council
- Non-members of the University who make an application to the Librarian and who may be allowed to use the Library at the Librarian's discretion, and pay a registration fee of K5,000, which is subject to renewal every 12 months.
- Members of the public who, at the discretion of the College Librarian, may use the Library for reference only
- Monday - Friday 8:00-22:00 Hours
- Saturdays 8:00-12:00 Hours
- Sundays 14:00-17:00 and 19:00-22:00 Hours
- Closed on public holidays
- Monday - Friday 8:00-17:00 Hours
- Closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
How to Access WIFI at the library
- Make sure your wireless card is active.
- Click on the wireless card icon on your computer and depending on the signal strength select any of the following access points;
- Click "connect" then enjoy browsing.
Access points in the library can only accommodate a limited number of users at a time
- Innovative wastewater treatment & resource recovery technologies : impacts on energy, economy and environment (by I. Brace, 2013)
- Don't even think about it : why our brains are wired to ignore climate change (2014)
- Academic writing : a handbook for international students (by Bailey 2015)
- Poor numbers: how we are misled by African development statistics and what to do about it (by Jerven)
- Developing effective research proposals (by Punch, 2016)
View more books...
This page was last modified on 08 August 2018 at 1:31pm